inside of love

Watching terrible tv, it kills all trought, getting spacier than an astronaut. Making out with peoplei hardlyknow or like, i cant believe what i do, late a nigth. I want to know what is like on the inside of love. I'm standingat the gates i see the beauty above, Only when we get too see the aerial view will the patterns show, we'll know what to do I know the last page so well i can't read the first so i just don't start it's getting worse I want to know what it's like on the inside of love i'm standing at the gates i see the beauty above I want to know what it's like on the inside of love i can't find my way in i try again and again I'm on the outside of love always under or above i can't find my way in i try again and again I'm on the outside of love always under or above must be a different view to be a me with a you I want to know what it's like on the inside of love i'm standing at the gates i see the beauty above I want to know what it's lie on the inside of love of course i'll be all right i just had a bad night, I had a bad night...